Saturday, November 10, 2007

Random Thought #10

I love football. Oh man I love football. If I could, I would wake up at 6am on Saturdays, start with some good college gameday excitement, and watch games non-stop until midnight. I would pick the good games, the ones with a lot at risk. I LOVE top 25 upsets (as long as it's not one of teams). I hate thrid down conversions (unless they're from my team). I LOVE safetys...no matter what team gets it! I LOVE sacs+penalties for a 4th and 32. I hate having to say to Viana, "No, we're not going to watch Ariel, we're watching the football game." But then I love it when she says, "Uh-oh football game!" to every tackle. Oh man, okay, this must end, beacsue Florida is rockin' South Carolina.

3 comments:

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

Tim Tebow, I don't know what it is about him; but I just love the guy! What do you think of him Juji? I know Beej doesn't like him...

Royfam said...

I know you love football cause I've seen it bring tears(and lots of them) to your eyes both when your team is losing or when they have a miracle come from behind win. And then your family laughs at you till they have tears in their eyes! Go Boise State!

Juji said...

I really hate Florida. Alabama all the way!! Our season has been so so, but that's only b/c our schedual is so hard, and we have a bonehead for a quarterback. But as long as this post isn't supporting BYU football...I'm a fan. :)