Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Random Thought #4

Today we went to Barnes and Nobles. While there Viana and I read Brown Bear, Brown Bear. You know how it goes..."Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see? I see a red bird looking at me. Red bird, red bird, what do you see?" Etc, etc, etc. Very easy book for a child to learn to repeat. Viana caught on quite quickly and enjoyed "reading" this book. Well, tonight we were reading scriptures, and she had pulled out our picture book of Jesus Christ. Pretty soon I hear her chanting, "Jesus, Jesus, what ta to du see?" Then she would turn the page. "Jesus, Jesus, what ta to du see?" (It was a picture book of Jesus, so there wasn't a lot of variance!) It was so cute. It just made me think about how attentive little children are to every detail of the day. I need to make sure that I am teaching Viana correct principles, and even more importantly being a good example to her.

No comments: